Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Is being funny your defense mechanism of choice? Do you feel like humor is the gay man's weapon against loneliness? And if you had a choice between being funny or being with someone you loved, ano ang pipiliin mo?


YOU DIDN'T!!!! :p

OK. macro to micro mode: I think in general, humor is the gay guy's weapon not just against loneliness but against the challenges of living in a hetero-normative society. As Kit would say, NO ONE is safe from Gay Sass!

On MY defense mechanism... I think it's weird that I'm made to psycho-analyse myself. hahahaha! Humor is my weapon and shield; it's defense and offense at the same time. Humor let's me smite the unfabulous and keep the curious from getting near these tall pink walls.

Is it a weapon against loneliness? HELL YEAH! Moping about being single will not help me, might as well get a laugh out of it! Magkaron man ako ng wrinkles, at least galing sa smile lines :p

On the last question: I find it a little absurd... one can go well with the other. But if ur saying that if a potential lover will only take me if i stop being candid and flip then I'd say I'll stick with humor coz THAT relationship is not gonna go well. Whoever he is is not ready for ALL THIS JELLY

pak!

whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Spread the Beckyness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin