Thursday, April 14, 2011

Don’t you sometimes think it’s unfair that the ex is already in a relationship whilst you’re not?

Una sa lahat… TSEH! kailangan talaga yan ang tanong???

Seriously though, when I was still trying to get over the fact that we’re not getting back together, I really did felt betrayed - more than anything. I mean, u know, there I was crying my ass off, looking like a fool for breaking up with him and then asking him to go back and he just replaced me like THAT (snaps fingers)

And let’s not even go to the possiblity of him cheating on me when he was in Japan.

But I no longer feel that way now.

It’s not a contest. We all have our own journeys to take and it’s only now that I see the value of going through what I went through. I don't know how he is now but I wish him well. For me, I feel like NOT jumping into a relationship at once gave me ample time to assess myself, know myself more, be more atune with my desires, made me stronger, made me love myself more.

Best of all, it taught me to find love in places and people other than a romantic partner.

In the end, isa lang nman ang statement nyan;

“DI BALE NG SINGLE, WAG LANG TIGANG!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Spread the Beckyness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin