Friday, December 31, 2010

Open letter to 2010

Dear 2010,

I'm done being nice and positive and being all faux-chirpy.

I fucking hate you!

I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!!!

If I could kill you, I'd shoot you in the head and have you run over by a 10-wheeler truck.

2010, you were cruel. No one has fucked me over as bad as you.

With you, I was an emotional trainwreck.

With you, I turned myself into a slut and lost that thing they call, self-respect.

With you, my work, which was going rather well, BTW, turned shitty.

iPod got broke

Laptop went PFFFFFFFFT

And now, as a last hurrah, my right ear is deaf.

You couldn't have given me a better farewell fuck!

Die already! DIE!

With luck, I hope 2011 will be kinder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Spread the Beckyness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin