Monday, December 13, 2010


My iPod died on me on the bus ride going back to Manila.

There was a cute gay couple on the seats behind me and on of them woke me up coz (apparently) my reclined seat is squeezing his partner.

I put my seat in the upright position while I was forced to listen to the bus’ playlist which was kicked off by “Angel of Mine”.

I looked back and saw the couple hugging in their sleep in that cramped space in the bus.

It's fucking depressing.

...

I know, I know, I just wrote about how one should find love everywhere. And yeah, I still believe in that. It's just that, sometimes, in my heart of hearts, I miss THAT warm fuzzy feeling.

That's it. I'm definitely staying away from lovey-dovey gay couples this Holiday (good luck to me, they're EVERYWHERE) to keep me from committing suicide or murder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Spread the Beckyness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin