Monday, November 1, 2010

Who's your bitch?

I was saying my goodbyes last Saturday night dduring The Arrivalist Launch.

One of them said, "Awww.... mawawalan na ng bitch..." but then, after realizing what she said, tried to make a save by saying, "but I mean it as a good bitch!"

Hahaha!

I can't help but laugh at her!

For one, her embarrassment was sooooooo funny! Why can't people just say what they wanna say all the time?

Number two, I actually don't see why people would think I'd get offended for being called a bitch. I've been called worse things!

Number three, truth be told, I REALLY am a bitch! hahahaha! They gave me so many things to do, I don't even have time to be nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Spread the Beckyness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin