Monday, November 29, 2010

VIRUS ALERT!!!

I'm getting unusual traffic today.

According Analytics, there's been several visits to my blog THROUGH Facebook. This, of course, is rather impossible since I already deactivated my account over the weekend.

see below:


I'm not sure what's causing this but I'm under the impression that is some sort of virus or worm (or whatever).

It's no secret that there's been several attacks on FB, Twitter, Yahoo! etc so this is not entirely new. As to why they are directed to my blog (the Commuter Cutie 012 in particular) I'm not sure why.

I can only take comfort in the fact that all these visits are New Visitors (so it is likely that they are not any of my friends) But still, all in all, it's quite bothering.

I shall be reposting this particular entry later and delete the original one in case there's malware somewhere there.

Take care folks, and don't just click on dubious looking shit. Also, I'd suggest you start deleting some apps in FB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Spread the Beckyness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin