Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Moved

Still not over the last Glee episode...



Was talking to Kate the day after I saw the episode and was gushing about the Kurt-Blair "Teenage Dream" scene:

Me: Kinilig ako sa part na natakbo sila sa hall at magkaholding hands!


Kate: Ako din!!!!!!!!!!! haaaayyyy... the joys of being young and in love...


Me: yeah....


At this point, napapa-tingin ako sa malayo at napa-emote ng saglit.

Yeah, it would be nice to be young once again, find that one person who just lifts you up and fall in love...

unfortunately, being a closet case in my youth, I missed that part of my life.

And when it did come. Well, we all know it ended in a big fat mess...

Kate: I wanna see you like that again, Olai...

Natigilan ako ng konti... I wasn't expecting that...

Yeah... to be in love... it almost seems like something too foreign. It's been so long, I think I have forgotten what it was like to be in love...

Has my lovelessness been THAT obvious now?

I wonder how different I am now from back then...


Kate: Yeah, I don't doubt for a minute na love will come your way again. And hopefully din when it does, it will come to stay. You deserve that kind of happiness in your life


Woooowwww... It all seems so strange now, that state of being in love. I'm not even sure it actually existed, or if it was actually love, or just some form of extended elation.

Maybe I have grown a bit harder, a bit colder? Maybe my recovery has made me a bit too cautious and jaded?

I did not even imagine love ACTUALLY coming my way again (or maybe sometime soon) until someone said it to my face.

Thanks, Katie... you're very kind... thanks for making me realize this.

Nawa'y magdilang anghel ka :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Spread the Beckyness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin