Friday, November 5, 2010

IN THE MIDDLE: Dance, dance with me baby!

Move over Cazwell and shove your Dirty ice Cream up your @&&!!!

I stumbled upon these guys since last last week and I still can't get over them; been watching these guys since last Monday!

Girls and gays, I'm talking about Kazaky! Their a foursome of really hot bekbek dancers! chikidawt:

Oleg, Arthur, Stas and Cyril. Don't ask me who's who coz I don't know. hahaha

This guy is my favorite bekbek:

BUENAS NOCHES!!! hahaha

Their latest video, In the middle is HOTNESS meets Ferosh meets gender bending fabushness all rolled into one!

It mixes a very hot masculinity (at \least the type that's very appealing to gays):



mmmm look at those lips! yummeh!

ABSALAAAPPPP!!!

Now who would REFUSE to lick that? uhmmmmm NOT me! hahaha

YESSSSS!!!

with wild choregraphy that can rival the pussycat dolls:

O, di ba? bali kung BALI!

They twist your neck and take it to a whole new realm altogether with shredded leggings and pumps!!!!


AND THEN PAK!


PHAK!


PHAKH!!!

BUENAS NOCHES!!!

PAAAAAAKKKKKHHHH!!!



UM!


WHEW! watch their video! NOOOOOWWWW!!!!


And some Youtube fans even made mash-ups like so:

This actually made Cazwell half-decent (though I still think he's a sleazy douche)

This mash-up is actually pretty DARN GOOD:


Now my dear bek beks, lets put this track in our pokpok playlist along with Kelis and DANCE!

* * *

UPDATE: I found this on Youtube too. SHORAY LANG NILA ATE!!

1 comment:

  1. jajjajajjjajaja.. I saw this video a few days ago, and now...i can't stop watch it...when the guy jump with his very open legs...oh God...love how he moves!!! so...so great!!!

    but, i dont like something: two are very female like...and, I mean, I'm gay, but i dont like that!, anyway, liked their song's #love and in the middle"..and hope to see them someday...

    thanks for the pic...see ya....good luck guys"

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

Spread the Beckyness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin