Friday, November 26, 2010

Hiatus


I realized that, after quitting my job, I still spend HOURS in front of the computer. Too much Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Lookbook, and blog-hopping all in all.

It' not exactly a bad way to spend my time, However, it's also not a good way to live.

When I left my job, I said I'll use the time to get a hold of my life that's spinning out of control.

For the past few weeks, I just sat in my room and did nothing. I guess it's a good brea from running around and working. Yeah, being a complete sloth is a good change

But this is not exactly how I picture myself.

So this is my way of saying "Bye for now".

I have deactivated my facebook and I don't think I'll be using my Twitter as much.

Wish me luck. And hopefully I succeed in whatever it is that I need to accomplish.

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Spread the Beckyness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin