Sunday, November 7, 2010

Get inspired. RUN

I woke this morning to this post on FB:


He lost 120lbs in a year by just running! (OK there may be more to it than JUST running) but heck! that's like another person in lbs!!!!

And I was just asking for 20lbs!

And all I do is sit in front of the computer and write about it.

SHET

I wanted to live the bum's life coz I wanted to declutter my life and start exploring my passions again AND start helping myself. I've really let myself go (on all levels) and I suppose I need this time of (supposedly) doing nothingness to re-fill my life with positive vibes and reorganizing it.

Thus far though, I have done nothing but watch True Blood.

So, Ben, thanks for making this video and thanks to my friend who posted this on FB.

I am now reminded of what I should be doing :)

* * *

PS: oh did i mention that he's totally cute now? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Spread the Beckyness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin