Monday, November 1, 2010

FREEDOM!!!

I was updating our fan page this morning eager to post all the rave reviews about our show, then Roro popped a message:

"I'm sure ito yung part ng work ang mami-miss mo."

And it all came flooding in. You know that part when realization meets reality and it feels like being on top of a cliff looking over a new landscape altogether.

Oh... my... god.

Parang hindi ko ma-imagine ang sarili ko na hindi ngarag, hindi haggard, hindi nagkukumahog sa trabaho, at hindi busy.

...

Slight panic mode


For a moment I felt lost; my routine was shattered. Workaholic pala ako. I thought, "what will I do now that I don't have my work to keep me busy?"

...

And it dawned on me... Magiging busy ulit ako... doing the things I love doing, and doing them the way I want to.

I realized I am never without options.

I am not afraid to be unemployed. D

Masarap pala maging malaya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Spread the Beckyness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin