Monday, November 1, 2010

Commuter Cutie 018: ACK! IWAS CAUGHT!!!

It's been a long while since I posted a Commuter Cutie. What can I say? It's been an off season. And when I do get to see a cutie, It's too late for me to take a photo.

So it's no surprise that my snapshot-taking skills have gone a bit rusty!

I was in the MRT from a particularly tiring day at work going to Makati to meet Gen.

When this guy (in blue) sat right across me from North station!

OK, so maybe he's not THAT cute. But he's got the SWAGGER. shet kinilig ang pwet ko ng slight!

So may I pretend that I was texting (which is not far from the truth coz someone actually texted me and I checked my phone) and took this shot:


Mejo malaki siya so I wanted a closer shot, one that can clearly see his face... THEN he started doing THIS:


Obvious ba na pansin niyang kinukunan ko siya ng picture?

HOMAYGAD, after that I was about to take another shot when I noticed he was giving me the dirty finger!

SHET! mejo kinabahan ako ng slight!

Baka bugbugin nya ako! E ang laki pa naman niyang lalake at mejo malaman siya

...

Come to think of it, that wouldn't be so bad, konting sigaw lang ng, "Ugh, kuya, huwag po! huwag... po... uh! ugh! aaaahhhh!!!!"

hahahahaha

but yeah, I got sloppy! hahaha

2 comments:

There was an error in this gadget

Spread the Beckyness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin