Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Isn't it about time for my turn?


We went to an office friend's house us to sorta hang out.

It's weird that we work in the same office, work in the same dept, work in the same team, sit beside each other and we hardly get to see each other for, like, DAYS. We're THAT busy! It's crazy!

We got some KFC and DVDs. The moment the show started playing I realized that not only was I the only gay dude in the group (which was never an issue), I'm also the only one who's precariously single.

Gaaaaaaahhh.

Makes me wanna slit my wrists.

Not that, you know, I'm bitching about getting a new BF... nor do I feel it's unfair that I was so easily replaced, but you know, it's been more than 5 months now (10 months actually, if you count the official date). Don't you think it's about timefor my turn now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Spread the Beckyness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin