Sunday, August 22, 2010

Taeyang TV part 1


Hindi ako obsessed kay bebe Taeyang.

I swear!

I stumbled into this YouTube channel and apparently TaeYang had some sort of a documentary about his launch (Good work, Record Label!)

And I have to say, it's very interesting to watch.

The entire first episode is here (There's 4 apparently)

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

Panay ang ngiti ni kuya, nakaka-in love lang! haha

INTERESTING POINT: He has never dated (daw!) shet! Kuyam want me to tech u? hahaha

YUCK! si Sandara! EEEWWW! BARF!

ang tarush lang ng personal trainer nya, CAN I JUST SAY!?!

"One of my goals for 2010 is to get a girlfriend"
SOunds like Record Label propaganda to get more girls to follow Taeyang. I rather doiubt that someone who looks THAT hot would be single for long...
Unless of course... ;)

Oh god, now the dancing starts!!!

Oh god, now he's singing live... I'm gonna die

There's a couple more episodes :)

I'll try to post them the coming days :)

1 comment:

There was an error in this gadget

Spread the Beckyness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin