Saturday, August 7, 2010

Now THIS is one DIRTY Ice Cream

A couple of FB friends posted this today.

Needless to say, a thumbnail of half nekkid men is usually enough to get me a-clicking!

I clicked!

And this is what I saw:


Now first of all, I just wanna make it clear that, YES, there's nothing more I appreciate than men flexing their muscles and dancing...

BUT there's something TOTALLY wrong about this video that instead of turning me on, kinda made me go... eeeewwww!!!

Let's start with the good points:








ANG KYOOOOT!!!




THE VERY VEEEEEEERRRRYYY FREAKING HOT GOOD



SHET! This guy did not do ANYTHING at all, but I swear his smoldering looks are enough to shred my panties into pieces!

POOOTAAAAHHH!!! RAWR!!!

Si kuya sa kanan enjoy na enjoy!!!


SHEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT SLUUUURRRRPPPP!!!!




And now, aside from the sucky lyrics and the sucky melody, everything about the song is sucky. Especially this:




THIS SHOT IS SO LAME!!!

EEWW!!! Kadiri yung nipples, mukhang mabaho!

I mean, EEEEWWWWW!!!

Good lord, if you look like a sick white dude, please stop flaunting yourself on cam and let those who actually make US salivate do the booty shaking!!!

Spare me your white trashiness, Cazwell!

Cazwell, it's really nice of you to tell the whole world that you're gay. And I get what you're trying to do, REALLY.

You wanna convince the world that not all gay men are flamboyant and girl-like and can even do "manly" things like rapping

Thing is, Cazwell dear, you CAN'T rap!

And for someone who's gay, you have absolutely no talent. (I mean, I haven't met a single gay person who doesn't have ANY sort of fabulous talent whatsoever - except, perhaps, Cazwell)

You better thank the deity of all gaydom for having a posse of hot half nekkid men and airtime in Logo coz you'll have NOTHING, otherwise

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Spread the Beckyness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin