Sunday, July 4, 2010

REPRISE: Sabi Ni Diana Ross (the reveal)


So here's what's up...

Last Friday, during a very busy day at work, I was Ymd by someone who's not on my freinds list.

The message says, "Hello Oliver"

There's the "Add this user" button in one corner, so di ko nga sya friend.

I was about to close it when I saw the ID

ahhh... The YM ID I painfully know only too well.

It was HIM (the ex)

He was asking me how I am...

I was answering every question as politely as I can

But, to be honest, in my head I'm panicking and groping for answers:

Why? WHY? W-H-Y?!?!?!?!!

After I begged him to get back together, he told me to leave him alone


And NOW all of a sudden, he's suddenly talking to me!?!?!

WTF, right?

Again with the question: WHY? HUWAI!?!?!?! W-H-Y!?!?!

Nagugulumihanan ako, Please explain!!!

Why should he care kung ano ang kalagayan ko? He made it very clear that he doesn't wanna hear from me again!

Is it possible that he STILL cares about me, after all?

Or maybe he's just, you know, being friendly, feeling a little guilty that he's caused someone pain and was just checking up to see how much damage he's caused.

But he's got a new BF nowww. Does the new bitch even know that he's in touch with me? Is that even legal?

I don't know

And I don't wanna think about it anymore, frankly.

It's just driving me nuts

I don't wanna analyze.

Bottomline: He's got a new life now. He's got a BF (which he wouldn't discuss with me).

And that means, we're not getting back together anytime soon.

And with the state that I'm in... I definitely should stay away... I should try and GET OVER him completely before I can even SAY his name.

Until such time, I'm sorry my dear ex, I love you, but please stay the hell away from me.


Sabi nga ni Diana Ross:

LET ME GET OVER YOU, THE WAY YOU'VE GOTTEN OVER ME

You said when we broke up
You still wanna be just friends
But how can we still be friends?
When seeing you only breaks my heart again!

You claim you still care for me
But your heart and soul needs to be free
You don't want me for yourself
So let me find somebody else

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Spread the Beckyness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin