Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Help


I feel like a dog wlaker walking a mix of rowdy dogs in a crowded city sidewalk all at the same time.

Needless to say, nauurat na naman ako sa buhay ko.
Para akong nasa Super Mario game. For every turtle that I kill, I get 3 more and all the while pabilis sila ng pabilis

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to tackle all of this shit... and in the future somehow, there will be a reward.

But for now, right at this moment, I'm feeling completely bogged down. Like a mule carrying a heavy load on a steep uphill climb.


I feel tired and (OMG, I can't believe I'm saying this) a bit defeated.

I need a solution and I need it fast.

I need a helping hand.

I can't do this on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Spread the Beckyness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin