Sunday, June 20, 2010

Kurot


I was watching Ugly Betty earlier. I'm the 4th season, episode 11.

I'd have to say, one of their well-written episodes ever.

Before I get to the the meat, lemme just say, nakakapaglaway ang mga boys ng show!!! Check them out:

I mean, like, hello Daniel Eric Gold:


And HELLO Adam Rodriguez!


Shet! mukha pa lang nakak-wet panty moment na!

So anyway...

Episode 11, titled "Back in her place"

I don't want to make kwento, panoorin niyo na lang ang end scene (ang di tamaan, bato!)

watch it till the end, the good part starts at 5:57


So, lemme just write it down (for those with slow connection, like me)

I've had to say goodbye more times than I would've liked - but everyone can say that.

And no matter how many times we do it, even when it's for the greater good, it always stings.

And though we'll never forget what we've given up, we owe it to ourselves to keep moving forward.

What we can't do is live our lives afraid of the next goodbye because chances are they're not gonna stop.

The trick is to recognize when a goodbye can be a good thing: when it's a chance to start again.

Need I say more?

Nasabi na niya lahat.

Funny that I should come across it now after my previous post AND with rain pouring in the background...

But yeah, may kurot...

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Spread the Beckyness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin