Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I am changing

I was reading this blog entry from Discreet Manila about naughty things one has done in Bed (the club). And I flashbacked to years past when, while reading blogs like these, i felt that, embarassingly, hint of INGGET!

I mean, how many times have I sat in front of my computer and thought... how come my life was not as exciting as that?

Well, a few months ago, I stopped thinking that. And I got, what I thought was, the exciting life of a single homo (as epitomized in Queer As Folk)

It was exciting! It made my blood boil!

It was crazy. Para akong rabbit na naka-drugs

Nakaka-adik pala siya. It's true pala what they say: "Once you pop, you can't stop!"

But after 15 crazy weeks I decided to stop.

Of course, the reason why I stopped is non-existent now. Nevertheless, may naidulot pa din siyang kabutihan which was to give me the conviction and self-respect I lost.

Well wala pa rin naman akong respeto sa sarili ko hanggang ngayon. (hahahaha) Binababoy ko man ang sarili ko, at least hindi ko pinapabayaang babuyin ako ng iba.

Tama na ang 15 weeks of a roller coaster ride.

I think I've had enough excitement to last me a lifetime.

Sabi nga ni Jennifer Hudson (pero mas orig si Jennifer Holiday) "I am Changing"


Para sa sarili ko...

At sa espesyal na taong maaring dumating sa buhay ko

...

OO, kinikilig ako ng konti.

1 comment:

There was an error in this gadget

Spread the Beckyness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin