Wednesday, April 21, 2010

NEW MUSIC: Ellie Goulding's "Starry Eyed"

I'm just so in love with this song!

The video... um... not so much.

But the whole sound, melody, mix and tempo i love.

It's just so light, happy, fun. exactly what i need right now :)

Listen to it:


Oh, oh, starry eyed Hit, hit, hit, hit, hit me with lightning  Handle bars, and then I let go, let go for anyone Take me in, and throw out my heart and get a new one  Next thing we're touching You look at me it's like you hit me with lightning Ahhh  Oh, everybody's starry-eyed And everybody goes Oh, everybody's starry-eyed And my body goes Whoa oh oh ah ah Whoa oh oh ah ah Whoa oh oh  So we burst into colors, colors and carousels, Fall head first like paper planes in playground games  Next thing we're touching You look at me it's like you hit me with lightning Ahhhh  Oh, everybody's starry-eyed And everybody goes Oh, everybody's starry-eyed And my body goes Whoa oh oh ah ah Whoa oh oh ah ah Whoa oh oh  Next thing we're touching (x8)  Hit me with lightning  Oh, everybody's starry-eyed And everybody goes Oh, everybody's starry-eyed And my body goes (x2)  whoa oh oh ah ah (x3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Spread the Beckyness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin