Monday, April 19, 2010

I want this too!!!

Look at what Heidi is wearing:


It somehow gives that GaGa vibe which I'm sooooo lovin'!!!

SHET I want one!!!

Funny thing though, I saw something similar in Topman a couple of days ago (while contemplating if I should buy the deep V turquoise shirt) and I did NOT buy it!

ARGH!

stooooooooooopid!

I thought I won;t be able to pull it off.

Or that it was probably too gay.

OMG!

What came over me?

How can i not want somethings that is TOO GAY!?!?!?!

ARGH

I'm buying that tomorrow! together with the deep V Turquoise shirt (shet, I'm not sure if I can pull off that shirt... I don't think my cleavage would be too happy to walk around EDSA uncovered! hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Spread the Beckyness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin