So sabay-sabay tayo kumanta , mga becks:
Want your bad romance
I want your love! LAV LAV LAV I want you're love!!!
Ang saya saya noh!?!?!
And because it was SSSSSSSSOOOOOO addictive I downloaded the full album na. Here's the tracklisting:
1. Bad Romance ~ It's auditory orgasm! and the video's a visual feast!
2. Alejandro ~ hmmm it's kinda like a mash-up of "Ey, ey Nothing Elsse I Can Say" and "La Isla Bonita" but NOT as fun.
3. Monster ~ actually not so bad, but not as catchy as Bad Romance
4. Speechless ~ It's like GaGa channeled Queen and came up with another slow pop song that is depressing and does not even highlight her vocal prowess.
5. Dance In the Dark ~ a bit better than Monster but not quite as appealing as Bad Romance. Actually sounds like one of The Veronicas' 2007 hits with an 80s keyboard arrangement that totally sucks
6. Telephone (feat. Beyonce) ~ Definitely 2nd single material
7. So Happy I Could Die ~ hmmmm, k lang. Can't really bring myself to care so much about it
8. Teeth ~ Hahahaha this is like "Teeth" the movie turned itnto a song
All in all, Lady Gaga's sophomore attempt is, well, very much sophomoric. At least there's a couple of tracks that are playlist worthy. heehee
On a separate note, I also found this:
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH and she has a collab with Beyonce (or is it the other way around?):
LAVET!!! Soooo dragtastic!