Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Oh happy day!

Today, for the first time since moving to Balintawak, I got to have lunch outside the office w/o my office mates!

Primarily because Christian paid me a visit!!!! :D


YYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I know, lunch with the boyfriend nothing exactly special about it... normally.

But in our case, it is!

He lives in Las Pinas and works in Madriigal Business Park (in Muntinlupa?).

I, on the other hand, is found in the far away land of purple trees and giant honey bees, BALINTAWAK, Quezooooooon.... Citeeeeey!

So you can just imagine what it means for me to find my one and only in the vicinity in the middle of the day (OK, so he's been working on his papers, so what?!?! Don't rain on my parade, bitch!)



It was just a simple meal (World Chicken lang noh! di ko pa naubos!) but as the real passe saying goes, "It's the thought that counts" (cheesy na kung cheesy, I don't care!)

Just gimme this moment and let me cherish the few remaining days of us together and the small and pleasant surprises we find in each other... yun lang

Bow.

1 comment:

  1. I LIKEEEEE!!!

    *________*

    ang sweet grabe oliver! hahahahah
    :)

    really.. natutuwa ako for you.

    and super this post feels really warm. *__*

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

Spread the Beckyness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin