Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'M BACK!!! (aka Commuter CUtie 002)

I haven''t updated my blog for a while, been really busy with work, going on vacation, trying to finish up work so I can go on vacation, packing, unpacking, and dealing with the work that piled up when I left.

Where I've been, I'll reveal separately. But for now, I intend to make up for my extended absence with this:



Ladies and gentlegays, may I present (finally!) a follow through on my brilliant blog idea: Commuter Cutie 002:



On the way to Megamall with my mom and son (several weekends ago) this beefy semi-kal guy sat with us at the back end (tama ba) of the FX.

Well, well, well....

Kiber kung katabi niya ang mudras ko! Kiber kung maalog ang ride at slightly madilim, kailangang maisama ito sa koleksyon ng mga kacutie-han sa blogosphere.

He was tall, burly, and has that drool-worthy manly swagger and the appeal of a basketball athlete (big feet, beefy arms, and a chiseled face that goes great with that chocolatey complexion).

So may i preetend na nagtetext ang bakla. Pa-demure effect! takpan ng CP ang bibig habang natawa sabay CLICK!

HULI KA!


ayan ang patunay, katabi niya ang nanay ko! hahaha! (walang kahihiyan!)

hahahahahahahaha

LAVLEY

I'm BACK!!! I'm soooooooooo back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Spread the Beckyness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin