WHile on the MRT the other day, I saw something that did notb only make me smile, but also gave me a brilliant idea:
INSIGHTS (o di ba? parang Comm Plan lang):
- Commuting, as part of the daily routine can be tasking.
- There is an obvious need to turn this Task into leisure and avoid unnecessary commuting stress
- Being gay ~ and a malandi one at that ~ my eyes are keen on finding "interesting" guys (not always but most of the time)
My New blog posts: COMMUTER CUTIES!
Simple lang naman ang mechanics:
- Habang nagko-commute, humanap ng cute
- Kapag nakakita ng cute, kunan ng feechure
- I-post sa blog na itech kung bakit ssila worthy ng titulo na Commuter Cutie
- Ang mga larawang ito ay pagmamay-ari ko, hindi ng subject ng photograph. Photographer's rights apply (kung meron man nun)
- Kung isa ka sa mga Commuter Cuties na na-feature ditey, sorry na lang. Actually, be glad, coz someone took the time to talk about you! nu ba! (bigay mo sakin cell number mo, then text tayo)
- This is not a unique concept, actually, as Matthew Rettenmund (screenwriter - and author? - of Boy Culture) has long been doing this with his "guydar" posts. Check out his blog here
PLEASE DIRECT YOUR ATTENTION TO THE SLEEPING GUY IN SHORTS
I was initially standing in front of this guy. SO just imagine ang laking tuwa ko nang bumukangkang siya ng ganyan sa harap ko.
I wasn't able to see his face clearly (as he's sleeping) but it seemed like he had nice sharp features naman.
What I totally like about this guy? HOT LEGS. as in might meaty legs.And of course the obvious fact that he decided to grace the world with short shorts riding up his crotch ever so nicely giving a slight peek on the Family Jewels...
He went down the Q Ave station, muntik na ako sumunod... buti na lang hindi. hahaha
That's it for now. More Commuter Cuties to come!