Saturday, August 22, 2009

Nightmare!

We were on one of our Brand's school tour.

Oddly enough, Christian was there as well.

In the middle of a hosting a game, he took me by the hand and dragged me off to the cafeteria and seated ourselves at the nearest table.

He took my hand and with those puppy dog eyes, he looked straight at me...

Hindi na niya kinailangang magsalita alam ko na...

Mayron na siyang iba.

"Sino?" I asked

He just kept staring at me...

So wala na talaga.

I stood up, on the verge of tears and ran...

I passed by one of my SD officemates...

Then I caught one of my gay officemates smirking at me with that "I told you so" look on his face.

I need a smoke

FACK FACK FACK!!!



* * *

Nabalikwas ako ng bangon

Potah ang sakit ng likod ko.

SHET tatawagan ko si Christian pagkagising ng mokong

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Spread the Beckyness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin