Saturday, August 15, 2009

INCOMING: Avatar: the Last Airbender (Movie)

Another exciting movie to watch out for!!!



If you're a fan of animation (like me) then I'm sure you've heard of "Avatar: The Last Air Bender"!!! And this is exciting news for you as well!!!

AVATAR is gonna be a major motion picture!!!! (most likely to come out in 2010??)



In the Phils., (at least) it was shown a couple of years ago in Nickelodeon. Know more about the series here

I really enjoyed this series(and I still do)! It's perfect in all levels: It's fantasy grounded on Asian culture, the plot lines are exciting, and the characters are just so loveable.



Needless to say I still watch the 3 Books (seasons) in my iPod over and over again. Actually I still watch it on Nick when I get the chance.

I just don't like M Knight Shyamalan is gonna be doing this movie



And what about it being in live action? Will the actors be as endearing as the cartoon characters? I dunno... I hope so...



And will the screenwriters be able to compress the story (worth 3 seasons) in 2 hours w/o destroying the plot???



And looking at the trailer, I'm not too sure that it's gonna hit the box office with a BAM (will it be another "Blood the Last Vampire"?)

All in all, this projects has to prove itself, not only to fans but to new viewers as well.

Anyway, I'm still excited. Check out the trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Spread the Beckyness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin