Monday, July 13, 2009

Just a quick one

I barely got any sleep tonight.

Woke up in the wee hours of the night (2am) cramming for a presentation due this morning.

It's now 6:20am and my eyeballs are in dire need of rest.

I'm afraid I'm gonna snooze off today at work.

I spent the whole weekend working... Saturday in the office, Sunday with my Bebi but stillon his laptop working.

When's the next weekend? I want another shot at having to relax and just enjoy the company of friends, family, and love one.

On the upside, still, I got to spend the whole Sunday with Christian; working most of the day, but still with my one and only Bebi.

thanks for lending me ur lappy and helping me get through this hectic weekend.

Love u bebi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Spread the Beckyness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin