Monday, June 1, 2009

Zachary Quinto bathing in milk

I don't know how to feel about this. For one, I'm going kinda "I KNEW IT I KNEW IT! He's totally GAY!!!!" Then again I feel like if it's from Queerty then nothing good come of it... It's such a sleazy blog (then again, I read it! hahaha)

In one of their posts, Queerty publicly outed Zachary Quinto, of Heroes fame from his role as Sylar and recently much loved for playing pointy-eared Spock. After cross-posting a blind item (which apparently was not-so-blind in the US) Queerty then posted Zach's youtube video bathing in milk and linking it to the said item.

Well, talk about crass, right? I mean, if the dude doesn't wanna come out then it's his problem, right? If he neither confirms nor denies his sexuality, then I guess he's playing on safe ground. But once a gay dude starts posing as a straight guy... well, then ibang usapan na yun.

But I digress.

Below is the alleged video from Queerty:



Can I just say that it's just sooo f^ck*ng HOTT!?! Makes me wanna lap milk off his face! hahahaha.... and the milk spurting... it's just... well... soooo.... suggestive! hihihihi

2 comments:

  1. he is indeed so effin hotness... pero becky ba talaga siya? curious...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm I personaly wouldn't KNOW though I've always suspected that he is green-blooded...

    either way, pa rin naman siya! hehehe

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

Spread the Beckyness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin