Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dustin Lance Black does a Hayden kho

Have you seen Milk?



Do you know Dustin Lance Black? Y'know, Oscar-winning screenwriter of Milk!!!



Well, not only does he happen to be brilliant, he's also cute and so TOTALLY hot



And now, he just did a Hayden Kho.

Some sex tape photos of the writer got leaked a few days back and is spreading like wildfire.



My take, you can totally look at it 2 ways:

Some people re going like : "Oh my god, I can't believe he did that!!!"

And some, (like me), are like "DUH, he's gay... d'ya think he'd just crochet in his bedroom alone? This only proves that he's HOTT!!!"

Because this is not THAT kind of blog, I'd rather you check the photos from the source.

If you're Ok with gay sex (be warned this is soooo totally NSFW), check out the leaked photos here

Keep an open fly mind y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Spread the Beckyness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin