Wednesday, April 15, 2009

You Got It All

It wasn't until a few days ago that I was able to download Britney's full discography. And I was surprised to find out that the former pop princess has a revival of the 1987 hit You Got It All from her Ooops... I Did it Again album!!!



SIDEBAR:

You Got it All was the 1987 hit single of 80's pop family band The Jets. You may also remember them as the band behind another 80's hit Make It Real



And while I was listening to it, I was somehow reminded of my Bebi, who in a bout of his usual autism has recently developed an affinity if not total fandom to Tiffany (another 80s pop singer).

And in a more relevant theme, Christian also admitted, in a recent confession, that he can't get over this other guy I briefly dated prior to him (ridiculous, I know!!!).



So Bebi, I know you'll be reading my blog, ito ang pangtapat ko sa walang katapusang insecurity mo, at sa ridiculous obsession mo kay Tiffany:



And pay attention to the lyrics:

"You Got It All"

Ooh...
Ooh...
Yeah...

I...
I was the game he would play
He brought the clouds to my day
Then like a ray of light
You came my way one night
Just one look and I knew
You would make everything clear
Make all the clouds disappear
Put all your fears to rest
Who do I love the best
Don't you know
Don't you know

You've got it all over him
You got me over him
Honey it's true
There's just you
You must have been heaven sent
Hearing me call
You were out on a limb

And you're all that he's not
Just look what I've got
'Cause you've got it all
Over him
All over
You've got it all over
All over
You've got it all over

Now, don't let him worry you so
Once I met you
I let go
Oh you can surely see
You're so much more to me

Just one look and I knew
You would make everything clear
Make all the clouds disappear
You're better than all the rest
Who do I love the best (yeah...)
Don't you know
Don't you know

You've got it all over him
You got me over him
Honey it's true (so true)
There's just you
You must have been heaven sent
Hearing me call
You went out on a limb

And you're all that he's not (all that he's not)
Just look what I've got (look what I've got)
'Cause you've got it all (you've got it all)
All over him

You've got it all over him
You got me over him
Honey it's true (so true)
There's just you
You must have been heaven sent
Hearing me call
You went out on a limb (out on a limb

And you're all that he's not (all that he's not)
Just look what I've got (look what I've got)
'Cause you've got it all (you've got it all)
Over him

All over
You've got it all over
All over (uh, huh)
You've got it all over
Him....yeah....


1 comment:

There was an error in this gadget

Spread the Beckyness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin