Saturday, April 11, 2009

The heat + a whole lotta lazy = Summer Blues...

ugh!

While Maundy Thursday was definitely a BLAST (see previous post)!!! The rest of the Holy week is just DRAGGING itself (and DRAG in a very unFABOOSH way).

TRULY, the Holy Week is a holiday NOT worth passing @ home... everyone is in a heat-beat stupor and it's JUST so F*CK"NG lazy to move...

My only shining beacon of hope is the promise of a date and movie-marathon (and most likely SOME more. hehe) on Easter...

Already I can't wait for the Holy week to end...

Then I think about work and all the shiz that needs to be done....

ugh!

Of course, work is not so TOILSOME anymore... It is yet to be exciting, but at least it's NOT totally dreadful... and the people are not so bad either... In fact, aside from my flashing pink flame not selling the usual blockbuster, everything's OK...

I wanna go on a Holiday AGAIN!

ugh...

I feel another hunky lifeguard fantasy coming into focus... oooohhhhh....


grant a moment's peace to drool the summer away...

hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Spread the Beckyness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin