Saturday, April 4, 2009

Down with the flu


this was me back in 2006 when I had the worst flu ever and I didn't even have enough sense to skip work

I am sick...

NO not mentally insane or something... given na yun! hahaha

but really I'm sick...

I'm having bouts of fever, a terrible cough, phlegm (yuck!) and sipon (yuck ulit) and my joints feel like they're getting unhinged! argh... must be the flu? I dunno...

And it all started when I ate that small bag of Nips (you know, yung small triangular/pyramidal pack)...

I know, I know I've sworn off on sweets but I was getting sleepy from the values talk... gimme a break.

Anyway, as I was saying, it all started when I guiltily ingested those candies. To my surprise, my throat started itching... and I started coughing...

My body started to go down from there... and combined with the antartic coldness of our office, I started snivveling... ugh I hate it! So I had to forgo going to the gym...

And by the time I got home, I'm already down with fever...

Nakakainis di ba? You'd think that being gay would make my throat... ummm... stronger! hahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Spread the Beckyness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin