Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Blog of the Week @ RBP

OMG!!! OMG! OMFG!!!

I was completely blown away when I checked my morning email and found that Yffar has left a comment in my latest entry (see my Susan Boyle post). telling me that I am NOMINATED FOR BLOG OF THE WEEK @ RAINBOW BLOGGERS PHILS!!!



THIS BLOG IS NOMINATED FOR RBP's BLOG OF THE WEEK!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK!!!

This is so exciting!!!

I hope you, dear readers, yes the two of you! (hahaha) vote for me!

Actually, I'm begging you to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote for my blog!!!

It's real easy, just heck the box next to "Nuninuninu" @ RBP:



Go visit the site here!!!

YYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!! Still can't get over the excitement!

Do check out the other nominees' blogs as well. They're all so good!

Pero CHECK OUT lang ha? Vote for me! hahaha (competitive!?! hahaha)

And tell your friends as well to read our blogs @ RBP (especially mine! hahaha)

MWAHNESS!

2 comments:

There was an error in this gadget

Spread the Beckyness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin