Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The new girl in town

I hate being the new guy...


I'd like to think of myself as quite outgoing and a REAL extrovert. But when suddenly immeresed in a new environment, I just tend to... close down... Parang lantang gumamela lang! hahaha


And it's difficult for me getting the feel of the people coz they all have established relationships and I'm the new guy and I have to find something in common or some talk points to engage the other people (that is when they are not preoccupied with going on with their lives)...


I feel like I'm back in high school again...


And my class is filled with straight guys who are very "barkada-ish" and REALLY cliquish. They are afraid and apprehensive of the new vivacious gay guy. And the girls are really woven tight into the straight guys' brakada.

I'm lost... I feel like I can't use my God-given talent of being fantabulous coz it might weird out the people and I'd come off as crazy... And yet being timid does not work either (coz I feel I come off as suplada)

What to do? what to do?

I feel like I need a drinking session with these guys and show them that I'm FUN! hehehe

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're new it's a given.. but you and them will let loose sometime now. enjoy with your new habitat. ;)

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

Spread the Beckyness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin