Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Looking back at the torture of Elementary

As I was outlining my next post in my head, my memory went back to my elem days...

And for some weird reason I do not understand, I felt the urge to check on my Elem batchmates...

Of course there was JR and Lester who were like my classmates since kinder up until college (YEAH!!!) but then there were others...

My first boy crush...

My Elem Best friend

The batch genius and queen of the little gay bitches

The batch star Volleyball player

And those who bore the same name as mine...

They were all there on Facebook... all smiling faces... I wanted to add them to my list of friends... but I hesitated, I REALLY don't feel like it.. maybe when JR and Lester do, then I will...

I looked for the gay friends I had when I was still in elem... and I jus couldn't find them, even on Friendster... Which was sad coz I was hoping to reconnect with them.

Being stuck in an all boys catholic school was quite difficult for this faggot... lots of bittersweet memories...

I swear I'll write more on my next post.

For now, a treat! this is one of my elem ID pictures (I was really cute back then, now I'm faboosh! hahah)

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Spread the Beckyness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin