Saturday, January 10, 2009

I am VAAACCCK!

Yey!

I am now officially on blogspot (after being tortured and mocked by Christian).

I was pretty much hesitant to start this blog... after all, I have my Multiply site and it's been working really fine...

But what the heck, right? I suppose I'd be writing more often now... (cross fingers)

I'm just afraid that after I recover from this injury, I'll be out of the lop etc etc...

Heniweys. I'll probably import some of my latest posts from Multiply just to fill up the space for now... Then I'll get to writing...

For now, due to the apparent emptines of this site, kindly navugate away and check my other accounts:



Oliver Loyola's Facebook profile

toodle loo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Spread the Beckyness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin